Cookies and personal data
Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic. In doing so, the website may access and record information already stored on your electronic communication terminal equipment.
This website uses different types of cookies.
Cookies strictly necessary for navigation
These cookies are required to enable you to visit our website and use certain parts of it. These cookies do not contain any personal data other than your IP address, which is necessary for your navigation on the Internet.
They allow you to ::
- navigate between different sections within the website; help you return to previous pages; complete forms.
- securely verify your identity before granting access to your personal information when a personal account has been created.
Your browser settings allow you to control these cookies, but if you reject these cookies, some areas of the website may not function properly or at all.
These cookies are intended to facilitate and analyse the functioning of our website and to make its use more pleasant and more personalised.
In particular, they allow us to :
- personalise the services by memorising your preferences (language, currency, location, navigation data, etc.)
- prevent you from repeating your choices each time you visit the website.
- collect information provided in online forms.
- to compile statistics (e.g. number of unique visitors).
- analyse website usage and page popularity.
Third party cookies
When you visit our website, socio-demographic and profile data is collected and stored anonymously in a commercial cookie.
Commercial cookies are set by advertisers when their ads are displayed. These third-party advertisers are notified of your visit to our website. The data is processed anonymously.
They make it possible to :
- prevent you from being repeatedly confronted with the same advertisements.
- to measure the effectiveness of various marketing actions and advertising.
- personalise the advertising on our website.
Cookies are placed on our website by third parties: for example Google, Facebook, ...
They allow us to :
- improve the content and functioning of the website via, for example, the use of Google Analytics.
- track advertising (see Google & Facebook conditions)
These cookies cannot technically be deactivated from the website. However, you can prevent the use of these cookies by adjusting your browser settings. This setting depends on the browser you are using, but it is generally easy to do: in principle, you can either activate a private browsing function, or only prohibit or restrict cookies, or activate the acceptance of cookies on request. Please note that cookies may have been stored on your device before you set your browser settings: in this case, delete your browsing history, again using your browser settings
Collection of personal data (forms):
Data is collected for the sole purpose and use of Microtis.
The information collected is intended to respond to your requests and/or to record your e-mail address for future communication. This data is kept in our databases until your revocation. In the event of revocation, it is directly deleted.
You have a right of access, rectification, portability (electronic copy), deletion or restriction of processing.
You may object to the processing of data concerning you and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to the Microtis head office. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
For the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg:
CNDP - Commission nationale pour la protection des données
For Belgium :
CPVP - Commission de la protection de la vie privée
For France :
CNIL - Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés
For Europe :
The original of this legal information is in French.